Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Thai New Year

Last week, It was Thai New year. I wish I could be there with my family and my friends. My family traditionally we will get together in this day. One of my relatives , they have a resturant so we will get together at there sometimes.
The most well known about Thai New year is everywhere every street every corner of building , people will play water fight. we have a walk street that is really famous to play water fight with foreigners. It was all day all night long. Most of teenagers dont go home til the police tell them to go home. In front of Siam Paragon which is the biggest mall in Thailand. This place and this road are like the center of water fight. There are a concert everywhere. It is the best festival in a year.
It is kinda sad for the polices because they still have to work on these days. Most of a polices will get wet and full of wet powder on their faces. It is funny to see this picture and they cant even get upset about it. By the way, this festival is continuing 3 days. Pretty much, people usually plat on the first and the last day
Its too bad. My dad doesnt let me play anymore because He is worries about me to get hurt or something like that. This is the worst day of the year. I hate to stay at home and pick up my phone call and say that I cant go because I have to do this do that. I remember one time, a bunch of my friends called me and I gave them all the excuse that I had. Then they caught me that I was lying to them. Finally, I told them that I couldnt go because of my dad didnt allow me. After that year, everyone dont call me again because they know that I cant come anyways. It is kinda sad they have fun without me.TT

No comments:

Post a Comment