Thursday, April 30, 2009

Field Day & Prom

Field Day & prom are on this friday which is tomorrow. This will be my first time and last time to come to prom in America. I heard lots of people talk about Prom and field day.
First of all, field day is going to be really fun. I hope so...Im on Dr.pepper team which have me, Emily, Jordan, George and Minzi. well, everyone said Dr.pepper's shirt is really ugly. It is brown color but I dont care though. its better than black color. we will be at the school around 8.oo til lunch time.
lets talk about prom. I also heard lots of things about prom from my friends. Everybody said that our prom sucks. There will be like a few people show up at prom cause most of them prefer to have their own party. I used to think that a prom in America will be like in movies. A bunch of people dance on the floor, have a prom king and queen, and bunch of hot guys lol. This is totally differet from what I expected. I really hope that everyone will behave and enjoy this activity together. you know what Im saying. I just dont want them to walk out and ruin this prom dance. It is my frist time and It will be my last time in America so I just want it to be great! Dagny invited me to go to prom by limousine with them. I paid $50 for that. I think thats a really good price. at first we thought that limou can fit in like 16 people but truely we can fit in only 10 people. The best part is I dont have a date. That sucks.....but its okay though cause I dont have to run around and busy to help guy find a tux and those kind of stuff. now Im happy to go by myself.. like a single lady :P
Tomorrow is that day Im waiting for :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment